WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.13: Weitere heiße Infos!
Das Geschrei ist riesig und ok ok, wir veröffentlichen an dieser Stelle weitere Informationen zum kommenden Patch 1.13, die weiterhin aber ohne jede Gewähr sind! Diesmal geht es um Änderunden an den Maps. Achtung, erneute Spoilerwarnung und aus Authentizitätsgründen belassen wir die Informationen in englischer Sprache. Have Fun:
- Acts II & III, the conclusion acts to the bonus Orc campaign contained in The Frozen Throne, are included in this patch. To play these levels, you can simply click the "Chapter Two - Old Hatreds" link from the Bonus Campaign screen. If you have completed Act I, your Heroes will carry over to Act II. Otherwise, your Heroes will be default-level Heroes with basic starting items.
- Warcraft III now supports binding an email address to your Battle.net account, so that you can recover your password at a later stage, similar to the functionality that was added to D2.
- Race selection on the scheduled game dialog (tournament finals) is now saved for future scheduled games.
- Glacial Thaw and Tirisfal Glades are once again on the 1v1 AMM template.
- (2)Tirisfal Glades - Red creep camp a bit easier; lowered the level of item drop from 7 to 5.
- (2)Glacial Thaw - Switched the start locations to face the center of the map. Lowered the level of a few Mercenary Camps; lowered the level of a few item drops.
- (4)Paradise Island - Creeps are less likely to aggro passing units.
- (4)Twisted Meadows - Added ground-based anti-air creep to the island. Added some trees behind the 3 o'clock start location to prevent building NE town hall behind the gold mine. Changed a level-4 drop from charged item to permanent item.
- (4)Bridge Too Near - Switched start locs with the expansion gold mines.
- (4)Devil's Cauldron - Lowered the total level of 4 Mercenary amps to create gimmes.
- (4)Turtle Rock - The two large turtles that are placed between player baseseach drop a better item. Removed Rune of Lesser Healing from the expansion creep.
- (4)Floodplains 1v1 - Removed the gimme creep camp outside of player's base and moved it to the other gimme camps further from the player's base.
- (4)Lost Temple - Adjusted Mercenary Camps and item drops.
- (4)Avalanche - Weakened the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock expansion creeps. Added a green-sized camp in replace of the orange camp.
- (6)Bloodstone Mesa - Moved expansion creep back. Removed Marketplace and added Tavern.
- (6)Rice Fields - Changed all the randomly generated Mercenary Camps; they are a bit easier for the user now.
- (6)Wellspring - Added more trees to the starting location and moved the lumber a bit closer to the town hall. Removed the east and west gate from the center and created a bit more room around the Taverns.
- (6)Stranglethorn Vale - Expansion creeps are a bit easier now.
- (6)Timbermaw Hold - Moved the bottom Dragon Roost creep closer together to eliminate two creep icons. Moved bottom middle start location deeper into forest to prevent the gimme (green) camp from being nuked from start location placement. Same change to the bottom left position. Added a tree to the hole in the forest at the top left position to prevent units from getting stuck when portaling home.
- (8)Friends - Changed drop item classification from 'any' level-6 item to 'charged' level-6 items.
- (8)Feralas - Removed some Mercenary Camps to help the flow the game.
- (8)Rock Quarry - Added some trees to several start locs that needed more lumber. Added ground-based anti-air to the center of the map.
- (8)Mur'gul Oasis - Added another 1500 gold to the starting locations.
- (8)Deathknell - Removed the center creep camp and neutral building.
- (8)Plains of Snow - Moved Teal's gimme camp farther away to prevent them from getting nuked at the start of the game.
- (8)Garden of War - Moved Yellow's gimme camp to prevent them from being nuked at game start-up.
- (8)Battleground - Moved 12 o'clock gimme camp further away from start location to prevent them from being nuked at game start.
- (2)Plunder Isle - Added some ground-based anti-air units to the Dragon camps; also added some trees to the top start location.
- (4)Lost Temple - Adjusted item drop in center area. Expansion gold mines should be a bit tougher.
- Schon gesehen?