The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Massiver Patch 1.12 veröffentlicht, Changelog im Detail
Die Liste der Verbesserungen ist äußerst umfangreich und setzt an den verschiedensten Stellen an, beispielsweise bei den DLCs bzw. beim Add-on Hearts of Stone; aber auch bei der Benutzeroberfläche, dem Gameplay, der Performance, den Quests und mehr.
- Schon gesehen?
Folgend eine Liste der Änderungen, die ihr beim Hauptspiel findet. Die Änderungen am DLC bzw. am Add-on erfahrt ihr über diesen Link (PDF-Datei).
Changelog für 'The Witcher 3'-Patch 1.12
- Fixes issue whereby some toxic gas clouds failed to poison or deal damage to player character.
- Fixes issue whereby scabbard meshes were missing from witchers other than Geralt.
- Fixes rare issue whereby attacks performed near friendly NPCs resulted in unintended regeneration of Stamina.
- Fixes exploit involving Alchemy skill titled Tissue Transmutation.
- Fixes issue whereby quickslots could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat.
- Fixes exploit involving Superior White Raffard's Decoction and skill named Delayed Recovery.
- Fixes rare issue whereby skill named Flood of Anger incorrectly enabled Signs Tree and enhanced Sign Intensity permanently.
- Introduces fix whereby special bonus granted by Superior Blizzard will take effect only when slow-motion is triggered.
- Fixes a number of issues affecting potion called Chort decoction.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some mini-bosses could become immortal under certain circumstances.
- Fixes misleading message displayed when players attempted to cast Signs in combat, while enveloped by a cloud resulting from the detonation of a Dimeritium Bomb.
- Fixes issue whereby items in merchants' stores could not be compared to currently equipped items.
- Fixes exploit whereby some items (runes, glyphs) could be upgraded infinitely.
- Introduces UI enhancement whereby herb name is now displayed above available interaction.
- Fixes issue whereby keys/controls (mouse and keyboard) were not unbound from current setting when attempted.
- Fixes issue whereby Toggle HUD button would not always work correctly during set scenes.
- Introduces enhancement whereby ingredients required for a pinned formula and in possession of a merchant are now highlighted in said merchant's Shop screen.
- Improves quest tracking by enabling tracking of objectives across different game regions.
- Fixes issue whereby Witcher Medallion and statistics bar could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat.
- Introduces enhancement on PC systems whereby weapon and armor repair kits can now be applied via drag and drop.
- Fixes issue on PC systems whereby toggling HUD did not work correctly on QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard configurations.
- Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Shortcut would not complete correctly.
- Fixes issue whereby destroyed monster nests would respawn after a time.
- Fixes rare issue whereby Shop screen would not open correctly for traveling merchants.
- Fixes issue whereby NPCs failed to return to abandoned settlement named Ruined Inn.
- Fixes issue whereby some human foes could have empty Vitality bars and thus could not be killed.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some players could not talk to Fergus during quest titled Master Armorers.
- Fixes rare issue whereby a monster disappeared incorrectly during quest titled Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route.
- Restores notice regarding quest titled Races: Crow's Perch to notice board at said ingame location.
- Fixes premature display of objective involving placement of a book on a pedestal in quest titled The Witchers' Forge.
- Fixes rare issue whereby relevant reward was not granted for completion of Contract: The Creature from the Oxenfurt Forest.
- Fixes issue whereby encounter with caged wyvern near Oxenfurt was inactive.
- Fixes a number of rare issues with blacksmith in Mulbrydale in quest titled Person in Distress.
- Fixes issue whereby quest titled Novigrad, Closed City II would incorrectly be tagged as failed if completed prior to installation of patch 1.10.
- Introduces balance improvement whereby prices of goods throughout Skellige drop by 10% after Geralt kills the giant and agrees to take all the credit for it in quest titled The Lord of Undvik.
- Fixes issue whereby quests titled The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette were incorrectly and prematurely deactivated and could not be completed.
- Fixes incorrect map-pin in treasure hunt titled Freya Be Praised!
- Fixes rarely occurring technical glitch whereby older patch fixes failed to work correctly.
- Fixes rare issue whereby players could not talk to Hattori after completing quest titled Of Swords and Dumplings.
- Fixes rare issue whereby Nidas would fail to appear in Novigrad during quest titled Black Pearl.
- Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Temerian Valuables would not complete correctly.
- Fixes rare issue whereby quest titled Get Junior would remain active in Journal after game was completed.
- Fixes issues whereby some Character glossary entries were displayed incorrectly in game.
- Fixes issue whereby quest titled Free Spirit could not be completed.
- Fixes appearance on screen of unwanted visual artifacts after Geralt was teleported to new locations.
- Improves transitions between distinct scenes and gameplay sequences.
- Fixes issue whereby launching The Witcher 3 on systems running the Windows OS discarded sRGB settings in users' ICC profiles.
- Fixes rare issue whereby NPC animations would playback at reduced speed after quest titled On Thin Ice.
- Fixes issue whereby quest titled Faithful Friend would incorrectly remain tagged as failed after quest titled Something Ends, Something Begins was completed.