Half-Life 2 - Der Bot ist bereit!
Wie versprochen hat Valve soeben den Steam-Download des offiziellen Bots für Counterstrike: Source freigeschaltet - sowie eine neue Mehrspielerkarte.
Die Neuerungen im Detail:
- Added Counter-Strike bots.
- Added new bomb defusal map de_tides
- Updated version of de_cbble to allow bots to navigate ladders
- Updated version of cs_office. Fixes minor issue with projector
- Updated version of de_dust2 to allow 40 players
- Optimization to the way that dynamic props are checked. On higher end CPUs, this can result in more than a 5% total frame rate increase
- Fixed bug where players would get twice the normal money at the start of a round
- Weapon models are now checked at startup to make sure they are within limits for size
- Fixed a bug that would allow a player to throw two flashbangs at once
- Added "motdfile" cvar, which sets the filename for the message of the day on the server
- Fixed logic that will automatically kick players for killing hostage or being idle for a long time